Xfinity wifi in the city or Hubspot whenever you are in the range of Xfinity wifi connect with the network without any hidden cost and enjoy the service. Very secure, stable, and fast internet service of Xfinity.
How to setup Xfinity Wi-Fi Hotspots
Want to set up or activate Xfinity Stream or Xfinity Wi-Fi? Follow these simple steps to connect with the Xfinity wifi
- First, you need to download the Xfinity app from Google Play(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xfinity.digitalhome), or App Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/xfinity-xfi/id1178765645?ls=1).
- Once the app is installed sign in or sign up for the app.
- Tap on the left sidebar of the app and activate the xFi Gateway or modem on the devices.
- Further, click here to activate the account.
How much is Xfinity Wi-Fi Plans
Xfinity wifi plans & price is not costly, for more info visit (https://www.xfinity.com/)
How to connect to Xfinity wifi
- Place your modem on the Home roof or outside the Home.
- Connect modem with the power.
- Make sure the connection is ready to set up.
- Wait for a few minutes and set up my device, if you have any other party modem then read the guidelines carefully.
- To change the Xfinity Wi-Fi password, Go to the Xfinity app and log in using the old username and password.
- Now go to the account profile or settings and edit your profile information and click on the edit password.
- Now enter the old password and enter the new password twice.
- If you forgot your Xfinity Wi-Fi password, open the app and click on the forgot credentials.
- Enter your registered contact number or email id.
- Now, Go to the mail, click on the link you received from Xfinity and reset the password.
How to set up wifi extender with Xfinity
Before setting up the connection between the extender with Xfinity make sure the Ethernet cable or WiFi has a stable connection. Keep in mind your Username and Password or SSID information mentioned behind the extender or router. Now open the wireless network setting select your Internet name and enter the password or SSID. In the case of cable, connect one port of the Ethernet cable in the modem and another in the Xfinity router.
Why is my Xfinity wifi not working
Make sure the distance of the modem is limited, or check the power signal of the network. In some cases, the app is not up-to-date, or Ethernet cable problem. That is why Xfinity Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting or has poor signal strength.
How to connect Xfinity Wi-Fi to Roku TV
Tune the Xfinity on Roku tv, turn on the tv and place the modem at a limited distance. In the case of cable, use the one side insert in the modem port or another side in the port of the Roku tv. Turn on the Tv go to the settings tap via remote and move the remote cursor on the network setting. Search for the available wifi network select your local wifi router name from the list and enter a password.
How to login to Xfinity Wi-Fi
Open the app and log in to the account. Visit xfinity.com and click on SIGN IN at the top-right sidebar on the website.
How to cancel Xfinity wifi
You can cancel your subscription at any time from the app or website by logging in to your account.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to change the wifi password Xfinity?
Ans: Open the Xfinity website and enter your Xfinity ID. If forgot click on the let’s find your Xfinity ID. Click any option 1. Mobile phone number, 2. Email Address, 3. Social Security Number. select anyone and enter the email id. visit your email and reset the password.
Q: How to get Xfinity wifi?
Ans: Visit the Xfinity website and click on the find a store, visit the store and ask for the subscription.
Q: How to reset the Xfinity wifi box?
Ans: Turn off the power cable and Reboot the modem.
Q: How to get free Xfinity wifi?
Ans: You can ask for a trial.
Q: How to turn off Xfinity wifi?
Ans: Click on the ON/OFF button.
Q: How to change the Xfinity wifi name?
Ans: Sign in to your account. Go to the account setting, enter your details to edit your wifi name, and confirm your wifi password.
Q: How to remove devices from Xfinity wifi?
Ans: First, open the app and see the list of added devices. Not click on any device and remove it.