Tips and tricks to connect canon mg3620 printer to WiFi
Tips and tricks to connect canon mg3620 printer to WiFi wired or wireless. Start Wireless setup connection manual. Make sure Printer and WiFi is turned ON. Keep checking Desktop is connected to same network, or router that want to be connect with local printer.
How to connect pixma mg 3620 series to wireless network need to follow step by step instructions to correctly install the printer. Once printer connected with router then anybody in home can use wireless printer. Follow steps and setup canon printer easily on windows, mac, and mobile etc.
Steps to connect canon mg3620 wireless printer on WiFi using smart device
- Download the cannon inject app from the iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Open the canon app and start by adding a printer.
- Select register printer and select printer setup.
- Select connect via wireless router to connect the device to you Wi-Fi network.
- Need to put printer in the inkjet setup mode.
- Follow the next steps press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the on lamp flashes.
- Press the WiFi button.
- Make sure that the WiFi lamp flashes quickly and the on lamp is lit on your mobile device.
- Find Canaan inkjet network and connect to the Pixma Network return to the application screen and proceed with the setup.
- Select the WiFi network to connect your Pixma.
- Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network lamps on the device become lit when settings are set.
- Return to the canon app and search for the printer on your network image runner eye sciences maxify and Pixma printers are all discovered on the local network I will add mg 3620 series to the app.
- Now my printer is connected to WiFi and registered in the Canon app.
Hence, connect canon mg3620 printer to WiFi problem is solved above technical steps are trustworthy for Windows 10, Mac, Windows 7 etc users.