How To Set Up My Device
In order to setup my device, make sure the android version is compatible with available features. You can check the version of your mobile phone on the box or the settings of your mobile phone. To check the mobile version follow the simple steps:
- Open the mobile setting on your mobile phone.
- Go to the about phone section.
- Make sure mobile considers android 10 version or above.
If your device is not compatible with the version then update the mobile version and wait until the update process is completed. You can also update any Google App by checking the updates option available on your mobile screen in the google play store. When the mobile is connected to the Wi-Fi, then sometimes a pop-up notification will appear on the top of the mobile screen which asks for updates. It helps to update your mobile phone easily and the phone is ready for setup my device on Google. Also, read on Saved Passwords on iPhone.
Easy Method to setup my Android Phone with Smart TV
Want to set up a smart TV with your mobile phone and don’t know how to do it. Follow these simple steps to set up your Android mobile with Smart TV: Firstly, make sure that you have a valid Google account with an internet connection. In case, if your TV does not have sufficient in-built features then connect your TV with a monitor via HDMI cable and Switch ON the TV.
- First, press the source button from the remote, and wait for the time to display on the TV.
- Next, follow the screen instruction and agree with them.
- Further, connect the TV with Wi-Fi and check for a time update.
- Press the Sign-in Button on your wireless remote.
- Lastly, Sign in to your Google Account and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
How to use Ok Google to Set Up My Device with the Android Phone
- Go to the mobile settings.
- Turn on the Bluetooth device and search for the available local devices.
- Next, Google will ask you to enable GPS location on your mobile phone.
- Further, click on Next and your device start searching for available local devices.
- Once the device finds, click to set it up.
Steps to Setup A New Device
A new device or Android mobile is easier to setup. Connect the mobile with the available network and type on Google “set up my device”. A window will appear with the name “Getting started” as its heading with instructions that may include “Turn on the Bluetooth, Turn on the Mobile data or Wi-Fi and enable GPS location” etc. Further, click on the Next button which is shown at the bottom-right of the screen. Once done, follow the step-by-step instructions that appear on the mobile screen.
Set up my Device on iPhone & iPad or Tablet
- If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, turn On the Bluetooth, and don’t forget to download the latest version of the Google Home app.
- Now, open the app and tap setup.
- If you don’t see the setup option, then tap the device icon in the right corner of the app.
- Click on the Home screen to add your new device.
- Follow the steps on your screen and you’ll be ready to go.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How do I set up my device? Ans: Make sure, you have a compatible Android version along with other devices. Turn on your mobile Bluetooth, mobile data, and GPS and follow step by step instructions mentioned on your mobile screen. Q: How to ask Google to set up my device TV? Ans: Turn on your smart TV and install the set up my device app on mobile and get the code. Similar TV asks for the code. Put the code into the TV and set up the device on the TV. Q: How to set up my Device Bravia 4k? Ans: Turn ON sony Bravia 4k and press the Home button on the remote. Select setting and network. Choose your wifi and open the android google play app on the mobile. You can use an HDMI cable for the setup sony smart TV on Google assistant. Q: How to use OK Google set up my device TV? Ans: First, Turn ON your TV and unlock your mobile phone. Your Device and mobile must be connected with the same wifi router. Now Open Google App and type “set up my TV” wait for the code and set up the TV. Q: How to set up my account on Google? Ans: Log in to your Gmail account using a valid email-id and password. Next, Open the web browser and type google.com, and search for google assistant for more info.