Trying to print the document and printer is not printing meanwhile, your hp Deskjet 3755 printer is offline. Once the message pop-ups with hp printer offline problem then, only technical steps can troubleshoot it. HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer is offline and how to turn it online with easy steps. If you can find the offline problem behind the hp Deskjet then you can fix it too.
What to do when hp Deskjet 3755 printer is offline in Windows 10
Follow the steps written below on the hp Deskjet 3755 printer offline in windows 10, and turn back online. How to get your printer online when it says offline hp DeskJet 3755 is now solved below:
- Tap on the start menu in Windows 10 and search for printer devices.
- Next, click on the “Printers & Scanners in the list”.
- Make sure the box is checked or unchecked so, keep it unchecked.
- Now, in the printer list, select the Deskjet 3755 printer model in windows 10.
- Set the printer as default under managing your device option.
- Make sure the printer is connected with a network wired or wirelessly.
- Check the power cable is working or not.
- Click to reboot the printer and desktop together.
- Now give a command to print.
First, set default hp printer in Windows 8 and Windows 7.
- Click on the start button and go for “Devices and Printers”.
- Next, right-click on the hp Deskjet and set as Default Printer.
- Now try to print a document.
Steps to fix the offline problem of hp Deskjet 3755 printer in mac
The technical steps mentioned below are applied to macOS and OS X when printer keeps going offline. What to do when the printer is unavailable does not respond to mac users.
- First, turn the printer Deskjet ON.
- Check the printer input tray, cartridge ink installed, or not.
- Keep eye on the blinking lights on the printer control panel that indicates the signal for ready to use.
- Now check the network connection and reboot the printer and try a print.
You can fix it by resetting the printing system, remove the print job and non-hp printer model.
- Tap on the mac menu, next, click on System Preferences.
- Go to Printer Fax, right-click in the open windows, and select the reset printing system.
- Next, confirm the reset windows and enter username and password.
- Now, add the printer manually again from the printer list and set it as the default printer.