HP Deskjet 3630 Wi-Fi Printer Setup on Windows and Mac
Technological advancement has always made our lives easier, as has printing technology with 123 HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup. You don’t have to sit on your desktop all day to get your work done.
Back then were the days when using the 123 HP Deskjet 3630 printer and connecting to the network was complicated with the involvement of cables and modems, routers, etc.
You can move and print from multiple devices at the same time using a wireless network. Even if the 123 HP Deskjet 3630 is a basic printer that will meet all of your home and home printing needs, it gives you the option to be wireless. You can connect it over a wireless network and do your print / copy jobs. Follow the steps and setup printer easily on wired or wireless network at any operating system.
How do I do HP Deskjet 3630 Wi-Fi Printer Setup on Windows
This step basically tells you how to install the software on your wireless printer. Windows7, windows 8, and windows 10 device and connect to the 123 hp Deskjet 3630 wireless setup printer. It consists of three steps, such as collecting network information so that you can connect the hp 3630 to Wi-Fi and install and setup printer.
Step 1: Wireless Network connection requirements
- Connect your Windows 10 device to the wireless network like you normally do.
- Gather information like network ID, password, etc. so you can connect your HP Deskjet 3630 printer too.
- You need to make sure that the wireless network you are using is strong enough to access HP web services.
- To ensure strong and uninterrupted connectivity, keep your router in close proximity to the printer and Windows system.
- If you have an ethernet or USB cable connected to your HP printer, disconnect it.
Step 2: Connect to the HP Deskjet 3630 wireless network
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer and let it get stable.
- Open the Wireless Setup Wizard by tapping the wireless icon on the printer control panel, followed by the Setup icon.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of available network names.
- Select the one wireless network you want to connect to.
- Your wireless network may be secured with WEP or WPA security measures, in which case you will need to enter a password to connect.
- Your 123 hp wireless setup printer should now connect to the wireless network.
Step 3: Hp deskjet 3630 setup wireless
- Download the appropriate HP Deskjet 3630 drivers for your Windows7 device, either by launching the installation CD or by downloading it from 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Tap Open or double-click the downloaded file to run it on your Windows system.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and set the connection type to your liking and add the HP Deskjet 3630 printer as a printing device when prompted.
- Touch Finish to complete the printing software installation.
- After you set it up, test the printout to confirm the installation was successful.
Steps to setup HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Printer on Mac
The wireless setup has helped users in many ways, and the ability to connect your printer to the Mac over a wireless network is one of those benefits. Basically, you have to follow these steps so that we can help you set up the 123hp Deskjet 3630 for Mac wirelessly.
Step 1: hp deskjet 3630 wireless setup software on mac
- Gather all network related data like network SSID, password etc. that you need to connect the printer or MAC to the wireless network.
- Turn on your router and make sure the wireless light is steady to ensure an active network. Keep the router close to the HD Deskjet 3630 printer and Mac device to increase the network strength.
- Connect your Mac by tapping the network name you want and entering your password or security key when prompted.
- Must check your network strength to ensure successful access to HP Web Services.
Step two: hp setup do deskjet 3630 wireless mac
- To connect your 123 hp Deskjet 3630 wireless setup printer to the wireless network, first access the control panel area.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon.
- Click Setup to open the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- You can use this wizard to view a list of available network names.
- If you can’t find the network name you want in the list, touch Add network, enter your network SSID, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
Step 3: Guide to connect hp deskjet 3630 with WiFi
- To download the printer software, go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads. Search for HP Deskjet 3630 and enter your MAC OS version.
- When you have found the appropriate printer software, you need to install it.
- To install, double-click the downloaded file and run the HP Easy Scan.
- Follow the recommendations and prompts of your mac device.
- Set the connection type, add the printing device and exit.