Your iPhone got locked and you are worried about how to unlock iPhone? What to do when can not Unlock iPhone using pin or face recognition. While, unlocking iPhone full factory data reset media, emails, documents, apps, etc. If you have a backup or cloud backup then restore the data later once unblock the mobile phone. Follow these si
- Sync your system with the mobile.
- Run the iTunes app on the computer.
- Next, a pop-up will appear on your iPhone screen that confirms your iPhone set successfully into recovery mode.
Note: In the case of iPhone 12, iPhone 13, and iPhone 14 unlock your device method is different.
Want to learn how to split screen on iPhone?
|Unlock iPhone 11
|Unlocked iPhone 12
|Unlocked iPhone 13
|Recover with MacBook
|Unlock iPhone 14
|Settings > General > About Tap
Steps to unlock iPhone passcode
Forgot your iPhone passcode or multiple attempts of the wrong passcode blocked the mobile. Follow the easy tips and tricks to permanently unlock the iPhone series.
- First of all, put your mobile on a computer in recovery mode.
- Turn off your mobile and connect to MAC or PC with Cable.
- On iphone7, iPhone8, and later models of iPhone, press and hold the volume button to up and down until the power off slider appears.
- Next, download the latest version of iTunes and choose to restore or update the data.
- If you have iCloud credentials, log in with the ID and restore the data easily.
- Now, let’s complete the process and remove the mobile from the PC.
Note: Make sure you have saved iPhone password for recovery data.
How to unlock iPhone from carrier
Is your iPhone mobile is locked to the carrier? Don’t worry, follow these simple steps:
- First, contact your carrier and request to unblock your mobile.
- In a few days, your mobile recover and be unblocked.
- In case, if you are using the SIM provided by the carrier then remove the SIM Card and insert the other SIM Card and activate the mobile easily.
- Next, if iPhone does not support the SIM, then go to the Setting and click on General, and Tap on ABOUT.
- Then contact the official unlock carriers.
- Once your phone is unblocked, immediately scan iPhone virus.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How do I unlock my iPhone without passcode?
Ans: You can unlock iPhone without passcode by requesting an unlock support to the carrier from the iPhone itself.
Q: How to unlock iPhone?
Ans: Follow the various method to unlock your phone with IMEI number, passcode, or carrier.
Q: How to unlock iPhone with iTunes?
Ans: Download the latest version of iTunes on MacBook and connect your iPhone with the desktop using cable. Now, press the up and down volume button on mobile phone and re activate the mobile.