My windows 10 is connected with brother printer hl-l2300d but fail to print, it says printer is offline. Now, what I should do for troubleshooting printer offline errors. Follow the technical steps for windows 10 and resolve printer problem easily.
What to do when brother hl-l2300d keeps going offline in windows 10
- Open up the Start menu just click left on it.
- Once I open it up, the printer’s best manager comes up on Windows 10.
- See “Devices and Printers” right above the control panel.
- Left-click on this once open it up now and go underneath the printer section.
- if for some reason it collapsed and it did not look then left on the little arrow to expand it.
- See all printers list here now you want to select your default printer in most cases.
- A little check mark next to it.
- It is the default printer and very likely it is going to be the one experiencing the problems.
- Once identified which printer is causing the issue and it shouldn’t be that hard to find out. Just right-click on the icon and next left-click on the printer properties.
- Click on properties at the bottom and click on brother hl-l2300d properties right here.
- Left-click on the port’s tab at the top right and now the default port must already be check marked.
- Select this ports tab you want to select it if it’s not automatically selected just by left clicking on it once and then left click on configure port right and it says SNMP status enabled uncheck box.
- Click on OK at point and close out of all open and active windows.
- Restart your computer and then attempt to print out.
Note: Whenever you face brother hl-l2300d offline problem then must try to reboot your printer and desktop together. Make sure the printer and desktop are connected with the same network router and check power connectivity properly. So that any kind of printer offline problems can be solved.