There is a very simple trick to download Facebook videos directly on your computer. Log in to your FB Account and select the video you want to downloader and save. Now click the three dots on the video at the right-bottom bar and
link to the video. Now just type “m” before the video and run the link. Further, let the video play and right-click on the video, and choose to save the video on your desktop. For example https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v= type m just before the URL such as m.facebook.com/watch/?v=. You may like to read about how to Download Instagram Videos easily.
Steps to Download Facebook video on your computer
To download Facebook videos for use in your presentation, follow these steps:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on the Videos tab icon at the top of the screen.
- Select the video you want to download.
- Click on the Download button in the bottom right corner of the video window.
If you want to watch a Facebook video but don’t have the time to watch it right now then downloading is the best option. To download a Facebook video follow these simple steps:
- Open the video in your web browser, and then click on the three lines in the top left corner that say “Share”.
- Then select “Download Video”.
- You can also save videos to your computer by selecting “Save Video” from the same menu.
- Once you’ve downloaded a video, you can watch it on your computer, share it with friends, or save it for later.
How to Save Facebook Videos
- Open the Facebook video you want to download.
- Click the share button in the top left corner and select “Download Video.”
- If you want to save the video for later, click “Save Video” in the same menu. Also read on How to Download YouTube Videos.
How to download Facebook video private
You can save private videos for later watch easily on a mobile device. There are third-party download Facebook video tools is available on search browsers. Just copy the video copying link you want to save and paste your copied link in the downloader tool and download videos on your computer.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to download Facebook video in small size?
Ans: Login to your Facebook account and copy the video URL. Next, open the search browser new tab and type “Facebook Video Downloader”. Open any trustable tool and paste your copied link and tool suggest you the sizes of video and click to download video in small size. Also read on how to download YouTube Videos.
Q: How to use facebook video downloader chrome?
Ans: Go to the Google Chrome and type “Video Downloader For FB” and open the link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-downloader-for-fb/jhpemhkhbbhpefadnjnkgpnbpohcamce?hl=en. Now add the extension on your chrome and open the facebook page. This extension allows you to download any video and reels, stories, and photos also.