How to Bring an Offline Printer Online
When ctrl+P command is entering on desktop for “print” a document and printer do not print instead showing “offline” message. Then how to bring an offline printer online in windows 10, 8, 7, and mac.
Printer keeps going offline is a minor or day to day problems. If you can find the reason behind the printer offline status, then definitely you can change the printer status offline to online.
These technical tips mentioned in article can help in troubleshooting offline errors in Canon, Epson, HP, Brother, Kyocera, Ricoh, Samsung, Dell, and Konica printers.
How do you change a printer from offline to online?
By following these technical steps, you can any printer offline status to online.
- Check printer and desktop power and internet cable connectivity.
- Now, set printer as online manually.
- Hit the desktop start button and select control Panel.
- Check what is printer printing in “Devices and Printers”.
- Next, click on printer icon on top bar.
- Set printer use as offline.
- Remove all Print Job in “Devices and Printers”.
- If print job is not clear, then restart printer.
- Now remove and reinstall the printer.
- In Devices and Printers remove the printer and add the printer by tap on +.
- Restart the printer and start printing.
How to change my Printer status from Offline to Online in Windows 10?
- Make sure printer and desktop is connected to the same Wi-Fi. Check it manually.
- Click on start button or search for setting in windows 10.
- Next, go to Devices, then Printers and Scanners.
- Now select printer model and open queue.
- Make sure Use Printer Offline is not checked.
- Next, clear the print queue.
- Reset the printer setting and again select printer.
- Restart the PC.