Steps to take an Epson wf-2630 printer with an offline status and change it to online. The article shows here most simple solution for this problem to completely removing printer drivers and software. Check your printer status to see if it is changed to online.
First of all make sure that both the end of USB cable are inserted properly or not. If the printer is networked and make sure the Ethernet cable is firmly inserted also. If you have additional USB ports available in your PC or laptop then try the USB cable if you earn another USB cable and try cable in conjunction with your printer in computer.
If cable is working fine then next step is to fix printer offline to online manually.
- First go to the desktop start icon on the bottom left of your screen.
- Choose control panel.
- Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer in question and select see what’s printing from the window that pops up choose printer from the bar at the top.
- Select use printer online from the drop down menu.
- Now, double click your printer from “Devices and Printers
- Next, remove any pending print jobs from the see what’s printing menu mentioned previously.
- Right click and cancel on any print jobs present with the print jobs removed.
- Select use printer online again if any stubborn print jobs remain.
- Restart both desktop and printer.
Steps to reinstall Epson wf-2630 printer Drivers and turn online
When Epson wf 2630 is not printing, or not printing black due to corrupt drivers or drivers update. Hence, there is a formula to follow and reinstall the drivers packages and turn Epson wf-2630 offline to online.
- Next, remove and reinstalling printer first right-click the printer from “Devices and Printers”.
- Remove device from the drop down menu.
- Now add the printer again by select and add a printer option from “Devices and Printers”.
- Try removing drivers and software packages from the PC completely.
- You might be the admin of Windows sign in.
- Now go to start all programs accessories and then command prompt with command prompt open type print UI space /s space forth /t to be sure to include the spaces.
- Hit enter and this will open the print server properties window.
- Once remove the drivers from the windows and printer.
- Re-add printer model from the printers list.