What happen to my Epson printer? Printer is not communicating with desktop. What does it mean? Simply Epson wf-3620 is offline and not printing.
There is several reason behind the Epson Work-Force 3620 offline that might be driver’s issues, network issues, power problems, & setup and installation issues. Sometime, Printer turn offline to online by rebooting it.
How to troubleshoot Epson wf-3620 offline errors?
Fix Epson printer offline on windows 10, 8,7, windows Vista, and Mac.
- Tap on start menu and select Devices and Printer.
- Next, Double-click on Epson printer icon.
- Check the printer status what is printing.
- Now select printer and select printer offline option.
- Restart the printer and desktop together.
- Click on the Start button.
- Go to control panel.
- Next, click on Hardware and Sound.
- Now move on Devices and Printers.
- Tap right-click on Epson printer icon.
- Check what’s printing.
- Finally, select printer.
- Set printer as default “printer offline.
- Restart the printer.
- Try to print a document.
- Tap on start button or search for Printers and Scanners.
- Remove the printer model from printers list.
- Now search for printer model.
- First, click to add the printer by clicking on + icon.
- Set printer as default.
- Select control panel from start button series via setting.
- Click on printer in Hardware and Sound
- Again, Right-click on Epson printer icon and set as default printer.
- Click to open mac menu and go to system preferences.
- Next, printer and fax, Printer and scan, or Printer and scanners.
- First, select Epson printer model and remove the printer.
- Click+, select printer model and printer in queue.
- Now, restart the printer and print a document.
Therefore, Epson wf-3620 Wi-Fi connection, Epson workforce wf-3620 airprint setup, Epson wf-3620 app, and Epson wf-3620 service manual kind of Epson printer model technical problem is fixed in article.