How to Download YouTube Videos
How to Download YouTube Videos on mobile and desktop. Tips and Tricks to all video downloader from YouTube in any quality. Nowadays, You can get more option in YouTube related to videos. When you download video you tuber ask you to go for premium subscription for better quality video. You can now download YouTube videos in your mobile by following these simple steps:.
- First, go to the Google play store and download the YouTube app.
- YouTube is a default app on Android mobile phones. You can check for updates on the app on Play Store.
- Now open the YouTube app and click on the video that you want to download.
- Now, you can see the options on your mobile screen: 1. Like, 2. Dislike, 3. Share 4. Download 5. Save.
- Now click on the Download icon.
- In some cases, YouTube Premium windows come up and ask for quality High 720p and above at subscription.
- In a few cases, YouTube asks for quality and download the video for offline purpose.
- If you do not have a mobile connection to the internet, then hopefully, you can go for Downloaded Video in YouTube Library.
Steps to Download YouTube videos mac
Now you can easily Download YouTube Videos on mac by following these steps:
- Make sure the mac is connected to the internet.
- Open Safari and type Youtube.com and go for the videos you want to save on the computer.
- Play the video and copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- Now open another tab on safari and use a third-party website to download videos.
- Type YouTube Video Downloader on your browser, and then open any website and paste the copied URL and download the video in any quality.
- In another case, go to the apple app store and download YouTube. It makes it easy to save and download videos in offline mode.
How do I Download YouTube videos on my Desktop
By using a computer or desktop, you can download YouTube videos by following these easy steps:
- Go to youtube.com and search for the video you want to download.
- Now click on the three-dot icon and click on the save for later video first.
- If you want to download or save a video on a desktop, then copy the video URL and go to the chrome web browser and search for the YouTube video downloader.
- Now, open and trustworthy website and paste the URL in the given area.
- Now, click on download.
- The website offers video quality to download the video.
- Select the quality of the video and download to the desktop.
Hope the above-mentioned steps help you to download YouTube videos on your devices. Comment below and share your thoughts.
You may also like to read: