Deactivate Instagram Account
How to deactivate Instagram account temporarily on computer, and mobile. There is a way to delete Instagram account temporarily, Instagram gives options to deactivate Instagram temporarily, and permanently also. If you willing to “Delete Instagram account” on mobile app, Download Instagram Videos, Stories, and Photo for backup.
Note: Instagram do not gives deactivation option on mobile.
Follow these easy steps to Delete your Instagram Account.
- First, connect your mobile with Internet.
- Open the Instagram app on mobile.
- Next, touch the profile icon on the right bottom corner.
- When profile section opens further, click on the three lines on the top right-corner on app.
- Go to the setting and click the Deactivation Option.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account on Android Mobile
Follow the easy method to delete Instagram account on android mobile:
- Open the android mobile phone and connect with your local Internet.
- Now, open the computer or mobile browser and type “Instagram” and click on the instagram.com website.
- Further, log into your account, and tap on profile icon.
- Now go to the account setting and click on temporarily disable your account.
Note: You have to open Instagram on the web browser not on the app.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account on iPhone
Follow these easy and simple steps to delete your Instagram account on iPhone:
- Unlock your iPhone and connect with available your local Wi-Fi network.
- Next, open safari web browser and search for Instagram.
- Log in your account with valid email and password.
- Go to the profile setting and check the deactivation option in the left-bar.
Frequently Asked Question
Q:How to temporarily deactivate instagram account?
Ans: Deactivation of instagram temporarily is very easy. Once login in your account and go to the delete instagram account link (https://help.instagram.com/370452623149242/ helpref=hc_fnav). Scroll down the screen and click on the deactivate account. Confirm your verification and disable temporarily.
Q: How to deactivate instagram account and reactivate?
Ans: Log in your account and go to the profile setting. Next, “deactivate your profile temporarily” and reactivate the account after 1 or 2 weeks with the same process.
You may also read: How to Download Instagram Videos