Canon com ijsetup
Technical guide to install canon printer with canon com ijsetup on windows 7, windows 10, mac, and Linux. With the help of ij.start.cannon process connect canon com ijsetup easily on operating system. Make sure canon printer is connected with the wired or wireless network and power cable too. Although, check printer hardware and software properly for easy setup process. Confirm canon printer drivers version is it relevant as per operating system.
How to canon com ijsetup on windows
Steps to canon com ij setup download guide on wireless network using windows operating system. Follow the technical guidelines given below:
- Firstly, to switch on the printer and visit the canon.com/ijsetup.
- Next, download and install the canon printer drivers as per windows comparability.
- Open the unzip drivers folder and click on setup and follow the screen.
- Now select option wireless setup and a license agreement will appear, accept it.
- Click on the next option and install drivers. When installation gets completed click on the finish option.
- Next, go to the canon printer screen menu and click on Wi-Fi setup button.
- Then to click on LAN settings and press the ok option and click on wireless LAN settings and click on the ok option.
- Now, the printer will start looking for Wi-Fi networks within its range and a list of Wi-Fi networks will get displayed.
- Click on your Wi-Fi network name and enter a password.
- Now, canon com ij setup Wi-Fi network and is ready to printer on wireless network using windows.
Steps to ijsetup canon printer on windows manually
Follow the steps given below on canon com ij setup manual guide on windows7, windows 10 manual.
- Click on the windows start button and go the windows Control Panel>Hardware and Sounds>Devices and Printers.
- Next, check local printer in Printers and Faxes If not add printer. Next click on the add printer option and search for local canon ij printer.
- Local printer must be shown in the printers list click to add printer and make mark visible.
How to ij start canon setup on windows with USB cable
A technical guide to setup canon ij printer on windows using USB cable with ij.start.cannon. Make sure printer and computer are connected to power cable along with USB cable. Therefore, wired printer is easy to setup and install than wireless printer. Check the canon printer drivers and make it is to communicate printer with computer.
- First, turn off the printer and computer.
- Next, plug the USB cable on printer and desktop and insert CD-ROM and click to RUN msetup4.exe.
- A screen comes up and auto play. Click to continue and follow the screen.
- Select product and language to connect printer with desktop.
- Now canon printer setup process is completed and agree the terms and conditions and try to printer document.
Tips and Tricks to setup canon ij start on mac – https //ij.start.canon setup mac
For canon ij setup on mac download the latest printer drivers from ij.start.cannon. Go to the Apple menu and click on “System Preferences”.
Next got to the “Printers and scanners” and hit on + sign on the left bottom corner. Check your listed local printer and click on the printer to setup on wireless network.
Canon ijsetup with a USB Cable on Mac
What to do when canon ij setup not working on mac and setup printer using USB cable.
- Power off the printer and computer. Next, insert CD-ROM in mac, check computer screen.
- Now double-click on the CD-ROM and follow the screen.
- Enter canon printer username and password and select your product language.
Therefore, follow the mac screen and complete the setup process using USB cable and connect to the internet. Test a print page and exit the page.